Saturday, August 20, 2011

Easy-Peas-y

I'm single Mom this week - and while I do get some scrapping time in, it doesn't leave much time for blogging. The Hubs is in Minnesota for a race and C and I have been roughing it all week. It's also been a doozy at work, which is funny because I help people go on vacation - how hard should it be? But, I digress.

I think I've done some of my best layouts this last week, and Suzy's stuff makes it so easy! Check out these fun layouts. This one is my favorite:

CREDITS: {Stash-Builders} Simple Paper Alphas 1 and Vroom Zoom Chugga Choo Collab by SuzyQ Scraps

CREDITS: {Stash-Builders} Simple Paper Alphas 2, Oopsie-Doodle: Arrows 1 and A Life Expressed ... {Simply} all by SuzyQ Scraps

I did this one for the Scraplift Challenge being hosted over at MouseScrappers:

CREDITS: Feeling Chipper Alpha, Oopsie-Doodle: Frames 2 and A Life Expressed ... {Colorfully} all by SuzyQ Scraps

My turn on the SuzyQ Scraps Summer Team is coming to an end. I've had a blast and I've learned so much! If you are considering applying to a Creative Team (CT), just do it! I waited three years to apply, and I wish I would have done it sooner. Find a designer you like, use their stuff, and then watch for when they have a call. It's such a rewarding experience.

Lastly, are you looking for some scrapping fun this week? Check out the Mini MONSTER-thon Speed Scrap going on over at Mousescrappers. The Keystone Scraps CT is hosting five speed scraps between now and Sunday afternoon and the prizes build a fantastic monster-themed mega kit.


Well C is starting to wake up. I think we'll head to the zoo this morning. I've got my eye on some kits that need some fun photos. Hope to see you at the Monster-thon sometime this weekend - say hi if I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment