Sunday, September 18, 2011

Freebie Template - Mousescrappers Challenge #83

I'm excited to be hosting another challenge at Mousescrappers over the next two weeks. This is my first template challenge to host, and I modeled the template after a recent layout I did of Connor visiting the big semi at the State Fair:


I then re-scrapped this layout for the 2010 Disney trip book (just three more pages to go!) using the same template and adding a few elements and not deleting the photo bar on the side. I really liked how this turned out:

CREDITS: Magical Vacation by Tracy Howard (retired) and {Stash Builders} Project 365 Date Stamps 1 by SuzyQ Stamps

It goes to show that some of the tips from the Topsy Turvy Templates e-book can help! I used some of those ideas in using the same template and coming up with two different layouts. I think next time I'll rotate it 90 degrees and see how that turns out.

Join us over at Mousescrappers through September 30th to download the template below. It's available in PSD, TIF and PNG files right now. PAGE files will be available later this week. Link me up to your creations - I can't wait to see how you use The Big Tilt template.

No comments:

Post a Comment