Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Rewind Sale at Scrap Orchard

It's that time of the year when summer comes to an end and fall begins. Labor Day weekend is usually the end of summer here in the states and especially in the Midwest. Our big Labor Day weekend tradition is the NHRA Mac Tools U.S. Nationals. I will apologize now for the number of #NHRA60 tweets you will see from me this weekend. The U.S. Nationals right here in central Indiana are the Big Go, the biggest event in drag racing. It's loud, it's fast and fun. You've never seen anything like a car going less than a quarter-mile in about 4 seconds at over 300 mph from a standing start. For more info on the Nationals visit Lucas Oil Raceway's Facebook page.

Now that I've reminisced about racing, I want to make sure you know all about the Summer Rewind Sale at Scrap Orchard going on now through September 5th.


My wish list is FULL - here some of the stuff that will probably be going home with me before Monday:






SuzyQ Scraps also has her summer stuff in the rewind sale. Check out her full list of products here. It's a great time to pick up these kits at amazing prices! Here's a few of my faves' from Suzy:




I hope you enjoy browsing the market and add to your stash! Let me know what you find - any must haves that I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment