Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Telephone Challenge Open at Mousescrappers


I had a such a great time participating in my first Telephone Challenge at MouseScrappers last month hosted by April, I'm hosting the next one! We're taking the first 15 sign-ups to play in a progressive scraplift. I'll send my layout to the first person, then it's up to you to be inspired by the layout, the colors, the content or whatever peaks your interest. At the end of the challenge all the layouts are revealed in the gallery so you get to see the progression from start to finish. Fun, right? The only requirement is that your layout be Disney related. Here's my layout from the last challenge:


CREDITS: Storytime and Layered Titles: Mouse Edition, both by Britt-ish Designs. All Stacked Up Backgrounds Vol. 4 by Captivated Visions.

This may be one of my favorite Disney layouts I've done. I love how the kit from Britt is so versatile! Here's a link to the gallery of the whole challenge.

For this next challenge it's lucky #21! 21 is 3 times 7 and seven is a lucky number so the theme is "Disney Luck". What is something you lucked out on at Disney? Did you meet a character you really wanted to find? Did you finally get to ride that ride you've always wanted? Were you family of the day? Did you get an awesome room at the resort? What did you 'luck' into? Sign up and everyone who participates will get the In the Playhouse {Word Art} Pack!

Sign up here - there are only six spots left!

No comments:

Post a Comment