Monday, September 12, 2011

Moving On

I've said it before, but digital scrapbooking is my therapy. I gravitate toward it to remember the good times, the bad times and the silly times in between. One of Sandy's daughters posted this thought today: Strange how life just keeps moving on. Isn't that true? But I suppose that is what we are here for.

So, moving onto the happier parts of this blog. I had a lot of fun with Suzy's new kit, A Taste of Autumn. I can't wait to dig in and play some more with this kit!


I scrapped a fun photo from last year - with no journaling (quite rare for me!) and my first ever all journaling layout.

CREDITS: Taste of Autumn {the Kit} by SuzyQ Scraps



Fall is just around the corner. It's back up to 90 degrees tomorrow here in the midwest then falling back to the 70s from there. I'm ready for football weather! Although I'm staying away from any conversations about our Indianapolis Colts...we're a bit of a fair-weather state.

Speaking of fall, we are just 31 days away from Disney! I should probably start the countdown now. The book is almost done, I have some pages to share later this week.

If you'd like to scrap those 2010 fall memories or get ready for 2011, pick up Taste of Autumn through Wednesday 9/14 for 20% off! Visit Suzy's store in the market here.

No comments:

Post a Comment