Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The never-ending Disney book

I have just a few pages to go! I've been motivated to get these digital scrapbooking layouts done this week. My Persnickety Prints cart is ready, just waiting on four more layouts! Here's two I've finished up this week.

CREDITS, MEETING MICKEY: My Happy Place by Captivated Visions and Litabells and Stitch Hiccups #1 by SuzyQ Scraps

CREDITS, MY PINS: It's Magical the Kit and Alpha from Just Plain Fun, both from Britt-ish Designs. Template by Wyld Peas Designs.

I really enjoy the layout about the pins. I've been a big fan of pin collection (not trading!) since my trip in 1999. It was then that they had rolled out the pins for the millennium celebration. Somewhere in a box I have about 20 pins from that trip. For the 2010 visit I had to limit myself and had a plan. I wanted one for each park we visited on the trip, a Mickey head, and one of Mickey and Minnie. I don't like the ones that open up or go crazy, but I do like the vintage Mickey ones. I could spend hours browsing the pins! I enjoy the pins so much, and I'm glad Connor got his Lighting McQueen lanyard and pins on his first visit, given his in-utero name. I'm a collector - not a trader - because I couldn't bear the thought of parting with my favorites.

What's your favorite souvenir from Disney? Are you a collector? Don't even get me started on Vinylmations and the hubs obsession! Share with me - do you have a layout to link up? Can't wait to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment