Friday, September 16, 2011

Topsy Turvy Templates - Suzy's first e-book!

I'm thrilled to announce a new project from SuzyQ Scraps that I had the pleasure of being involved in. Over at Scrap Orchard she just released her first e-book, Topsy Turvy Templates. Have you ever wanted to know how to use templates more often? I always see those templates in the stores and wonder how they get turned into to the designs I see in the galleries. This book shares tips and tricks on how to take four templates and use them dozens of different ways. Here's three layouts I had published in the book:

CREDITS: A Life Expressed...{Simply} by SuzyQ Scraps. Template (modified) by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs.

CREDITS: A Life Expressed...{Joyfully} by SuzyQ Scraps. Template (modified) by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs.

CREDITS: A Life Expressed...{Peacefully} by SuzyQ Scraps. Template (modified) by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs.

The e-book includes 11 ideas for modifying templates and includes over 45 scrapbooking tips PLUS a set of 4 exclusive templates from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs. It's on sales this week for just $7.99 (regular price $9.99).



Head over to the Orchard and check it out. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Will you pick this up? Would you buy an e-book like this? Link me up to some layouts that inspire you to stretch your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment