Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun and Free Tips from SuzyQ Scraps

I'm blown away by how much fun I've been having on the Summer CT for SuzyQ Scraps. All the other summer girls are awesome, and I have found some really great tutorials on Suzy's site. I can't believe I've been digital scrapbooking for over three years, and just learned how to do color matching using the eyedropper tool last week! Be sure to sign up for her newsletter for the 'Tip of the Week', special sales, freebies, discount codes and more.

I've always liked her style of designing, and I've been challenged to scrap photos I've put off for awhile, and I've gotten more scrapping done in the last six weeks that I did in the last year and a half. Check out her store at Scrap Orchard for kits that can be used for holidays, days playing outside, days stuck inside, trips to the doctor and much more.

Here's a few layouts I've done in the past week:


CREDITS: Oopsie Doodle: Swirls 2 and Bunny Hop, both by SuzyQ Scraps.

CREDITS: Dark Comedy Alpha by SuzyQ Scraps and The Sun Will Come {the Kit} by SuzyQ Scraps. Journaling: Connor was so grossed out by his pumpkin guts. He was fine to help, until we finished off the ‘sick’ part. He accidently touched the gook-y stuff, and well, that was the end of pumpkin carving 2010!

This week is a busy one in our house, and the 2nd Birthday Party was a huge success! I'll try and get some photos up later this week. We've been having a great time playing in our backyard lately, so I've added this new release from Suzy to my wish list:
Aren't those ducks and frogs the best! They will be perfect for scrapping lazy summer days hanging out at the lake or the pond. I also have some bath photos in mind for this kit. It's just $3.99 through Thursday as part of the Fresh Fruit sale. Find it here.

I hope your Monday is a good one and you're staying cool wherever you are. Perfect weather for staying inside and scrapping, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment