Friday, July 1, 2011

Freebie Friday!

Well today is the last official day of vacation, even though I don't go back to work until the 5th. I'm going to clean out the filing cabinet, and tackle the kitchen pantry and then we'll call #smithcleansweep11 done. Hopefully we can keep it this way awhile!

Don't forget that SuzyQ Scraps has dozens of items including kits, add-ons, templates, date elements and more in the 50% off retirement sale at Scrap Orchard. You can see Suzy's whole list here. Sales is through Monday July 5th - don't miss it!

For today's Friday Freebie I started working on a July 4th date element for a page of mine. As I did it, I thought it would make a neat set. Here we have the July edition of three.six.five, a series I hope to continue. You will find each month here on the first Friday of the month. It includes the individual PNGs for the dates, plus add-ons for the years (2002-2015) and add-ons for the suffix - such as 'st' for 1st, 'nd' for 2nd etc. It's pretty customizable for what you like in your date elements! I'll have tags and stickers to go with these too over time.



There is also a special 'holiday' version for the July 4th date this month, and I plan to do that for all major holidays.

You can download the freebie at the MediaFire links below. They are divided into two downloads - one of just the dates and one of the years with the add-ons. That way each month, you only have to add the dates download to your stash. Please leave a comment if you download - I'd love to hear what you think of the giveaways. Have a great holiday weekend - enjoy!

1 comment: