Thursday, June 30, 2011

#cleansweep11 update (and a sale to talk about!)

Yesterday I had a dentist appointment, so I lost all motivation for the day. I did pick up some more cleaning supplies (pledge and whatnot) so that counts for something, right? I did have some good progress on day one. Here's a photo of the master bath during #smithcleansweep11:



And one after:



Looks good right? My plan for today is to finish the Master Bedroom and then onto the spare bedroom which is pretty much trashed. We have no furniture in there, just a few desks, so it turns into a dumping ground. I'm not looking forward to that one!

Yesterday I uploaded one of my CT layouts to Scrap Orchard, and got a lovely note from Jenny McD. who wanted to use it for inspiration on the Speed Scrap last night. I was flattered to say the least! Here's the layout with a teeny tiny Connor:



CREDITS: Tiny Tiles Alpha by SuzyQ Scraps and Lil' Bundle by Suzy Q Scraps

She hosted an awesome Speed Scrap (they are tons of fun if you've never tried it!) and here is the layout I created during the event. Funny how they are so different!



CREDITS: A Life Expressed...{Colorfully} by SuzyQ Scraps

I also picked up some new templates today from Little Green Frog Designs/Cluster Queen Creations. They have a grab bag of 16 (SIXTEEN!) templates for just $4.00 through the end of the day today. That is just $0.25 each! I'm downloading and unzipping them now. I assure you, they are pretty cool.




I don't normally pick up grab bags, I'm pretty non-committal when I don't know what it is, but this is a must have for me. I'm not a very good 'cluster-er' so these really help when I want a fancier layout than my normal style.

Lastly, I'm not too sure of the details, but there is a 50% off retiring items at Scrap Orchard through July 5th. There is some really great stuff in there - including some of SuzyQ Scraps kits. I adore these two:





Do you have anything on your wish list you're going to pick up soon? Share it here - I'd love to see what is inspiring you today. Stop back by tomorrow for Freebie Friday, I have an idea I think will come in handy on your layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment