Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Freebie Add On from Pixels and Pix Designs

My good friend Corie at Pixels and Pix Designs has a special bonus prize for you if you have already completed or will complete my scraplift challenge at MouseScrappers by Sunday June 26th. Check out these super cute elements she's put together!



She used them on her layout she scraplifted, featuring other soon-to-be released items from her upcoming School Days kit. Sources for her layout can be found here.



Just visit Corie's blog and leave a comment on this post with a link to your layout (either the gallery or the thread is fine!) and she will gladly email you this add-on.

In other news, I haven't got as much scrapping done as I'd like. The boy isn't a big fan of sleeping so he's cutting into my scrapping time! I'm hopeful for an early bedtime tonight!

I also have an announcement for later this week. It's big for me, and I hope you will be excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment