Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Downloading Frenzy - Alphas and Templates

{If you are looking for the Ah Phooey Bonus Alpha from Scraplift Challenge #20, click here!}

I'm on a downloading frenzy right now - I went on a mini shopping spree yesterday at Scrap Orchard. Suzy Q Scraps had a big sale so I picked up a few kits, some stash builders and the best ever - A Life Expressed...Mega Alpha Stash. It's 62 alphas! I'm excited to see them, but that also means I need to get organization to the top of my to do list.

I also completed another challenge at MouseScrappers. This is for the Scraplift Challenge #19 which is being hosted by another newbie (like me!) and I used a template from Little Green Frog Designs. I haven't worked with her stuff before, but I really liked it and the shadows were great. She has a 16-template collab grab bag on sale right now if you want to see more.


CREDITS: Puddle Jumpers (retired) by Suzy Q Scraps, Ethan's Backyard (retired) by PPD and Ziggle Designs, Stitch Hiccups #1 by Suzy Q Scraps. Fonts are Jungle Fever, Teen and Just Me Again Down Here.

I'm working on a little something to give away over the weekend in honor of Father's Day! It's a big deal around here, and it's my husbands 2nd Father's Day. Last year I did this amazing photo collage, I'm not sure I can top it, but I'll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment