Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chef Donald

Still home sick, so I did a little blog updating today. I hope you like it! I scrapped a page last night with my freebie kit to make sure elements were the right size and the pages worked with each other.


CREDITS: Template by Scrapping with Liz, Ah Phooey! Mini Kit Freebie by Just Meejay Designs. Journaling reads: Connor wasn’t a big TV watcher when we went to Disney in October 2010, but he sure loved the Donald Duck voice. Since our visit, Donald has become a topic of conversation in our house regarding his ‘attitude’. We were so excited to get a good photo of Donald, Daddy and Connor during our visit to Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary.

If you are looking for a good Disney challenge, head over to Mousescrappers. They have some great ones right now - especially the June Kit Challenge, Scraplift Challenge and the Template Challenge. Go check them out!

2 comments:

  1. OH That is soooo cute!! I love the colors and the design. Neat job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I appreciate the compliment.

    ReplyDelete