Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Layout Love

I'm on vacation this week! While that may appear exciting, it's a desperate attempt to take back our house. The little baby we brought home almost two years ago has consumed everything since then. It's time to clean up and clean out. Today is day one of #smithcleansweep11 if you want to follow along on Twitter.

Even though it's a cleaning spree, I did get some scrapping done over the weekend and the end of last week. The hubby is back from a week-long business trip, so I'm very hopeful the baby will sleep now! Here's some layouts that I've done with SuzyQ Scraps Summer Team:




CREDITS: Bundle of Boy Too {the bundle} including the kit and the word art by SuzyQ Scraps.



Break is over! I'm back to cleaning, next up - the master bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment