Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scraplift Challenge #20 at MouseScrappers

Time to host my first ever digital scrapbooking challenge. I'm excited - and a bit nervous! Here is the layout that I made to scraplift. It's from our arrival at the Magic Kingdom in October 2010 - Connor's first trip, and our first as a family.


CREDITS: Ah Phooey! by Just Meejay Designs, Stitchy Stuff
by Amy Stoffel LLC, Font is Pea Picky Panda.

If you participate in the challenge here between June 13th and June 26th you'll receive this mini-kit freebie as your participation prize:


I had a blast creating my first ever kit. So, in honor of my first challenge, I put together a bonus alpha to give away here on my blog. I plan to have more freebies, so be sure to bookmark this site or add it to your RSS reader with the buttons on the top right.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the bonus alpha. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you, Jaime! Hope you're enjoying playing with digital design! I really love your layouts and really, really love your mini kit! I'm going to try to dig back in my archives and find some Disney pics to scrap for your scrappin' challenge. Looks like fun...and I'd love to have your kit! Bright, fun and just my style! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Corie! Love to have you play along and thanks again for the inspiration and encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! Working on my scrap challenge right now!

    ReplyDelete