Thursday, June 23, 2011

My {Digital Scrapbooking} big news!

At the beginning of the month (about the time I started this blog) a designer had a CT (creative team) call for a summer team. I've never applied for a CT before, and honestly hadn't considered it. I like scrapping, but I see SO MANY talented scrappers out there that have way more talent than me. That being said I applied to be on the summer CT for Suzy Q Scraps. I've been using her stuff since waaaaayyyyy back when I started in 2008 and she hosted a chat that I attended for National Scrapbooking Day. I really like her kits, they're whimsy and fun, and her themes are right in line with what I scrap.

I applied, and I got picked! I'm joining 22 other super-talented scrappers on her Summer CT. You can read all about it here. Expect to see lots of Suzy's designs here on the blog, and I bet you'll see lots of photos of my little guy. She has great alphas, in fact I just purchased these a few days ago, and I'm excited to share them with you. Check our her store at Scrap Orchard when you have a minute!

Here's my first layout for a holiday kit, Heavenly Peace:



CREDITS: Heavenly Peace by Suzy Q Scraps, Font is Designers and Enchanted Prairie Dog. I'm also pretty sure this Corie's photo from Pixels and Pix.

I have big plans for some Disney pics with this kit that was re-released today - Bundle of Boy Too (There's also one for little ladies, Lullaby Girl Too).



So there you have it! I'm baby-free tonight, so I got a few pages done. Baby still doesn't like sleep, so I'm anxious to get some rest tonight. I hope to have a freebie for you tomorrow, but it might just barely make the Friday deadline!

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME! Congratulations, Jaime! Can't wait to see what you design for the team! {Oh, and yep, I think that's my pic of the courthouse. :-)} Have a great time on the CT! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete