Monday, June 20, 2011

Challenge Week #2

Don't forget the MouseScrappers Scraplift Challenge that I'm hosting through the end of this week. The deadline to play is June 26th. There are some great layouts in there already.

{If you are looking for the Ah Phooey Bonus Alpha from Scraplift Challenge #20, click here!}


Here's an awesome LO that brena80 did with the participation prize. She used the Ah Phooey mini kit in a Mousescrappers template challenge:



Head on over to the gallery and leave her some love!

I also had some time to do a Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters Friday night. I love the way this LO turned out. It's been awhile since I've been in that forum, but the ladies were as nice as ever! The photos are from Connor's newborn photo shoot (by Michelle Tiek Photography in Indianapolis) at our house just days after he arrived home.



CREDITS: Template by Pixels and Pix Designs (Blog Freebie), Papers - Little One by Amy Stoffel, Stitches - Stitch Hiccups #1, Suzy Q Scraps, Bead Scatter - Summer Fun, Designs by Kat and Infant Attitude Word art - Elegant Word Art by Bethany. Font is Pea Picky Panda.

Journal/title reads: We were so blessed to welcome Baby Connor to our life. After three years of infertility treatments the bills certainly stacked up. It was meant to be, we know you are...expensive, but worth it.

Have I mentioned Pixels and Pics yet? Corie has some great kits, and I love her style. If she sold template packs I would snatch them right up. Her clean style and creative use of strokes to frame the page work well with my style. Be sure to check her out in your free time.

I plan on LOTS of scrapping this week - I even have a free night Thursday. I'll have to decide whether to scrap this past Disney trip, or work on trip planning for October. Hmmmm...what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jaime, I finally got my Disney layout uploaded to your MouseScrappers challenge page! Yay!

    ReplyDelete