Saturday, June 25, 2011

Freebie Friday and a wild first day!

On my first day with Suzy's Summer CT, I learned about an open gallery that allows all designers and off-site linking the other day, Me So Scrappy. There is no forum so it's a perfect place for inspiration when in a scrapping funk. I uploaded the layout from below last night, which is my second layout for Suzy Q Scraps.



CREDITS: Lil Munchkin and Lil Munchkin Puffy Colors Alpha, both by Suzy Q Scraps

Much to my surprise I saw this when I logged on to see if anyone had commented:



WOW! I was featured as a gallery stand out for 6/24. You can read all about it here. I'm really enjoying my hobby and I'm excited that I have such awesome motivation from fellow scrappers and Suzy as a designer.

Even though it's just a wee bit after midnight on Friday, I did get a freebie packaged up for you. This Ride the Wave template is modeled after the Scraplift Challenge at MouseScrappers (just two more days to play). I hope you can use it, and if you do please share a link with me, I'd love to see your work.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the template. Thanks!
Media Fire link

No comments:

Post a Comment