Saturday, July 9, 2011

My To-Do list

Even though I was up late last night, I'm up early because the little guy is really loud in the morning. It is funny to hear him yell 'HELP!' as loud as his can for me to come get him from the crib. At least he doesn't climb out yet!

The To-Do list is mighty long today, given our clean sweep last week. I still need to finish the kitchen and I have a mountain of filing to put away. But first on the list is spending time with my little family! We are off to the local Farmer's Market later this morning, then onto the National Powwow. But first, here's two layouts from this week.

This was for a Speed Scrap at Mousescrappers earlier this week hosted by Britt. We hung out in the chat room and had a great time talking Disney and family.



CREDITS - Papers: Magical Vacation by Tracy Howard, Alpha: Chunky Rainbow Alpha by Tracy Howard, Brackets and stitches: Just Plain Fun by Britt-ish Designs, Staples: Magical Vacation by Amanda Heimann, Squiggly doodles: A Life Expressed...{Joyfully} by SuzyQ Scraps. Fonts are Enchanted Prairie Dog and PeaCourtney

I did this one last night (when I should have been sleeping!) since I had that accidental nap yesterday afternoon. It still feels funny to scrap winter photos in the middle of July!



Credits: Christmas Celebration Add On by SuzyQ Scraps and Spring Templates by Scrapping with Liz. Fonts are Designers and Expletive Deleted.

I hope you all have fun weekend plans. I'd love to hear what you are up to. Will you scrap about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment