Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We just got in from our hometown celebration, it was a really great event. Hosted by the Danville Chamber of Commerce, this was the first ever Family 4th Fest. The members and the volunteers did a great job and Connor enjoyed the games put on by the local Student Council. He was a big hit waving his flag - even though he prefers to use it as a weapon!

Tonight's my last night of vacation, so I did get some scrapping in earlier today. I've enjoyed my week off, things are cleaner than they were a week ago and I've taken a half-dozen bags to the Goodwill. Good work! Here's a few layouts that I did for Suzy over the weekend:

CREDITS: Bug Collectin' Kit and Blustery Fall Templates, SuzyQ Scraps



I also finished up Connor's 2nd birthday party invite - we are having a Mickey Mouse themed party in a few weeks! I even have my Mickey shirt all picked out. I'm ordering the cake tomorrow, and then we'll try and narrow down a gift. Do you have any good ideas for a 2 year old boy? Here's the invite:

CREDITS: Mr. Magic Alpha by Leslie Bodoh Designs; Birthday cake, black and white paper by See It, Snap It, Scrap It! and yellow mickey paper by wyld peas designs.

Hope you all got to spend time with your friends and family this weekend - holiday or not. It's been enjoyable for me to see the little guy hang out with all his grandparents. Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. jaime... I love the Invite... how adorable! Hmmm.... 2 year old and gifts, lol! I think we got my son, Colin, a "big wheel" for outside! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete